Looking for the 'Write' Time...

I'm compelling myself to write more. Not just because it's a good thing to practice your writing skills but it also allows you to practice developing your thought process and be articulate about it.

I haven't been writing at all. Not sure what happened but it's almost as if I ran out of things to write about, which coincidentally happened at the same time as when I become increasingly busy.

I used to write a lot more back when I didn't know enough people around me who was in the same wave length as I was. Lately though I think I've shed so much of my shyness that I spoke my thoughts out loud no matter how ridiculous they sounded. Again resulting to having less things to write about.

But I'm going to try to overcome my excuses and just try to go back to writing so I can capture special moments that I can go back to later and remind me. With how fast and busy the pace of life is these days, I really should stop and record special memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Billy

Book #4 - Night Terrors

2014 Year End Review