Welcome!

I believe I have reached my account limit on my friendster blog so I am now continuing on by starting a new blog with blogger. after three years of maintaining that blog, it's time for change. After all, there's a lot of changes going on lately anyway -- new city, new home, new baby (soon enough anyway), new job, new friends, new everything, why not a new fresh start even with my blog?

Bluebacon. Just in case you were wondering, I got it from the name of one of my favorite restaurants in the Philippines. Actually I don't even know if it's still there. I haven't been home in eight years so therefore I haven't eaten there in eight years. Even if it's still around, I also don't know if the food is still any good. Regardless, it still remains one of my favorite restaurants of all time.

So anyway, this is just an intro, to welcome everyone to my new brain dump space. Be patient with me as I tweak this blog from time to time, as I learn to navigate through all the new features available to me. I hope to stay in touch with everyone and please feel free to leave comments and messages as I go through all my new adventures.

Comments

myls said…
uy san ang bluebacon? di ko ata alam yun.:O welcome to blogger! ;)
JOANNA said…
thanks! turuan mo ako maglagay ng kaeklatan dito, medyo naguguluhan pa ako sa mga features e!
myls said…
why not! ;) although konti lang alam ko. haha, ask na lang what you want to put in. :D mwah!
JOANNA said…
yay sige! paano maglagay ng cbox?
gmtan said…
congrats on your new blog! new baby! new home!
Unknown said…
you did a good job joanna in fixing your apartment...well done!

Popular posts from this blog

Billy

Book #4 - Night Terrors

2014 Year End Review